Aerial Surveying Operator
Eurosense is looking to recruit an Aerial Surveying Operator to join its expanding business on a full-time contract basis in Belgium. As an Aerial Surveying Operator you will be responsible for the acquisition of geospatial data from aerial surveying activities. You will plan, execute and validate the aerial data acquisition from the state-of-the-art sensors (photogrammetric, LiDAR, thermal) using Eurosense's aircraft. Your main activity will be related to the flight execution. If needed, you can also be involved in other geospatial operations.
- Organize flight missions
- Coordinate with ATC (Air Traffic Control)
- Communicate with sensor manufacturers
- Organize the maintenance and installation of the sensors and navigation equipment
- Monitor weather conditions to identify appropriate windows for data capture
- Autonomy and hands-on mindset
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn about aerial surveying and remote sensing
- Fluency in English
Nice To Have
- Experience in aerial survey
- Knowledge of remote sensing
- Expertise in flight planning and/or weather monitoring
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Experience in aerial surveying is an added value, but we are open to all candidates (who dispose of basic knowledge), with the right mindset and attitude.
What We Offer
A unique opportunity to use your talents in the fascinating and dynamic world of remote sensing.
You will work in an international context, with many contacts and exchanges with our colleagues in Europe.
Pleasant working environment
A pleasant green working environment with fruit and water available at any moment of the day. You will also work in a dynamic and growing company, with the flexibility of home working.
Good relationship between colleagues
Relationships and interactions within our team are important. We try to develop a team spirit by meeting over drinks, pizza or at company events.
The opportunity to follow external trainings and to learn on the job, from experienced colleagues.